Newly launched 411.ca App from 411 Local Search Corp.
The over 20 million people a year who visit 411.ca to easily search and find individuals and businesses across Canada can now download the new 411.ca app from Local Search Corp. and access Canada’s #1 purely online directory service anytime, anywhere and get the 411 in their neighborhood!
Available for both iOS and Android devices, 411.ca is far more than a conventional directory or database. In just a few taps and a matter of seconds, users can:
- Explore popular local businesses via the integrated GPS-based search engine
- Conveniently search for businesses via categories, which include restaurants, coffee shops, beer and liquor stores, taxis and many more
- Filter their search to refine results and find what they need even faster and easier
- Check out reviews, ratings and photos, and leave their own feedback
- Access a convenient zoom-able map to pinpoint any location and get directions
- Perform a Canada whitepage directory search to find individual listings
- See “who called” via the reverse number look-up
- Browse their search history (business, personal or reverse look-up)
Plus, Francophone users will be happy to note that 411.ca automatically switches to a French interface after detecting thelanguage preference on their device.
“Our new app is simply the fastest and easiest way for people across Canada to get the 411 in their neighborhood!” commented Steve Curry, President & CEO of 411.ca. “It’s like having a whole team ready to provide information and answers anytime – day or night. And since the app is completely free with no in-app purchases of any kind, it’s a must have tool for individuals, businesses, visitors to Canada, and everyone else!”
411.ca, the new no-cost app that lets users easily search and find individuals and businesses across Canada, is available for iOS devices via the App Store.