Vision-e Launches eCoach on Salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Vision-e has recently announced it has launched eCoach on salesforce.com’s AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. A one-of-a-kind application, eCoach allows sales managers to provide their salespeople with a customized series of questions, which can be accessed during sales calls via the salesperson’s iPad, iPhone, or Android device. With eCoach, sales managers can easily:
- Provide salespeople with the exact information they need to ask the right questions on every sales call.
- Monitor customer interactions, resulting in a better-trained, more productive sales team.
- Uncover sales leads that were previously difficult to discover.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, eCoach is currently available on the AppExchange.
According to Walter Rogers, CEO of Cloud Coaching International, in a YouTube video entitled Improving Sales by Improving Sales Managers, “Managers should spend between 25% and 50% of their time really coaching their staff…. [but]they don’t… Managers ought to do that one-on-one conversation with their reps at least once a week…” eCoach makes the giving of consistent feedback easy since managers are able to truly understand how reps have handled various sales calls, and data from those sales calls is stored in the company’s Salesforce instance, so both manager and rep can refer to that information whenever needed.
With eCoach, users can:
- Use FaceTime to interact real-time with salespeople, no matter where they are located
- Allow salespeople in the field to access corporate/custom scripts as managers capture and view the answers given by customers and potential customers
- Record answers to script questions so that they are permanently available within Salesforce
- Associate completed scripts to Salesforce Accounts and Contacts
- Group questions by topic for easy reference and data cap
- Include dependency questions as part of the script to obtain further insight in particular areas
- Create help text and keywords to guide the salesperson through the script
- Create new contacts, tasks, events or notes while concurrently viewing the script